SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2
New 100 Year History Exhibit
All day: Free, permanent, culturally diverse history exhibit of Union Station by Eisterhold Associates with mobile app by VML for virtual tour of the Station. Mezzanine Levels 2 and 3 in Grand Hall
Amtrak Exhibit Train Tours
11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lines form inside of Sprint Festival Plaza
Regnier Extreme Screen Theatre
- 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Jets pre-game festivities and game broadcast. Free, but reserved seating will apply. Concessions and cash bar outside of theater.
Sprint Festival Plaza
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. KC’s Biggest Yoga Gathering. Join Kate Lindholm and Lululemon Athletica for this special yoga class gathering. Registration begins at 9 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sprint Festival Plaza Stage: 100th Anniversary Performance Showcase featuring youth performance troupes (SFP stage, Chamber Board Room, City Stage and Science City).
- Noon - 4 p.m. Free family activities including face painting, balloon animals, and silhouettes. LEGOLand, SeaLife, photo booth, Science City, Science Pioneers, and other activity booths.
- Noon - 4 p.m. Actors in period clothing tell chapters of the Union Station story.
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. FREE to public (up to capacity of 1,000 guests)
- 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Science City/Planetarium special pricing: Family four-pack for $19.14 or $6/person
Science City Centennial Family Day
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (on the half hour) Youth performers in Maze Park
- Noon Grab Bag Inventing (Spark!Lab)
- 12 p.m. Saturday Science Demo: Just Like Clockwork (Near Historic Clock)
- 1 p.m. Make a Centennial Toy (Maker Studio)
- 2 p.m. Volts & Jolts Science Stage Show (Maze Park)
- 3 p.m. Nerdy Derby (Near Science on a Sphere)
- 4 p.m. Just Like Clockwork (Science City Entrance by the Historic Clock)
H&R Block City Stage
- 11 a.m. The Union Station Story - A One Woman Show
- 12:30 p.m. "Trains Across America" by Theatre for Young America
- 2 p.m.The Union Station Story - A One Woman Show
Bank of America Exhibit Gallery
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Xtreme BUGS (regular ticket rates apply)
Open for brunch
Open for brunch