Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS:
- The BODY WORLDS exhibitions were created by Dr. Gunther von Hagens with the ultimate goal of health education. Refer to Dr. Gunther von Hagens: A Life in Science for biography.
- Dr. Angelina Whalley is the curator of the exhibitions. Click here for biography.
- The first BODY WORLDS exhibition was held in Japan in 1995, and has since exhibited in more than 100 cities in Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
- Currently there are nine BODY WORLDS exhibitions on display in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- More than forty million people have seen BODY WORLDS, including 14 million in America.