New Year's Swingin' Eve
TIME: 8:00PM - 1:00AM
Notice: All Patrons Must Be Over 21 Years of Age With Valid Photo ID
Kansas City’s Biggest New Year’s Eve Swing Party is Back . . . and Only At Historic Union Station!
Swing in the new year at the biggest celebration in KC, featuring the award-winning Dave Stephens Band at historic Union Station.
You asked for it KC, so we’re bringing him back! Dave Stephens and his band will headline our New Year’s Eve celebration. A party like no other in a venue like no other. Spend your New Year’s Eve celebrating with big band swing and your favorite retro dance originals. Your ticket gets it all . . . admission, live music, party favors, drinks, hot appetizers and midnight champagne toast. Lock in your tickets now and guarantee your place at the hottest NYE party in KC. The place will be hoppin’! Special hotel packages also available thru the Sheraton Crown Center . . .
One Ticket Price Includes Everything:
- Live Music Opening with KC FLO – Kansas City’s Favorite Party Band playing dance hits with a fresh approach and endless fun
- Dance Lesson by 627Stomp 10:00 – 10:30
- Then headlined by international swing stars, The Dave Stephens Band – Back for a command performance
- Unlimited Drinks, including Midnight Champagne Toast
- Hot Appetizers served from expanded area in Harvey’s (incorporated into NYE venue)
- Two Big Dance Areas with lots of room to groove and swing
- Midnight Balloon Drops over both Dance Areas
- Expanded Table Seating plus Dance Floor Surround Seating – to accommodate even more guests
- Midnight Countdown “Ball Drop” – In True Times Square Tradition
- Three Projection Screens for great views
- Party Favors plus KC’s favorite host, Joel Nichols from KSHB 41
All Inclusive Tickets - $110 Each
Coat Check Available - $3
Special Hotel Package from Official Hotel, Sheraton Crown Center - includes Guestroom, 2 Tickets to party, Parking, Recovery Brunch for 2 at Spectators Gastro Pub and 2pm checkout. Shuttle will be provided to and from Union Station. Reserve here
We take pride in Kansas City Jazz. Dedicating ourselves to preserving, promoting, and above all celebrating our local jazz scene and its colorful history. This is reflected in our name – 627Stomp. 627 is the historic union number for Kansas City musician’s guild. Kansas Cities rich jazz culture exists today because talented individuals banded together to make something beautiful!
627Stomp is certainly no different, we believe in growing our community by keeping the social in social dance and sharing our love of jazz in all its forms. Our goal is to foster a sustainable community celebrating Kansas City’s swing dance and jazz-filled history.