Looking for a unique Kansas City destination for your group event? There is no other place as historic and iconic as Union Station Kansas City. For 100 years, this landmark has served as the choice destination for our growing community and region. Today, it serves as the place where Kansas City connects, creates, discovers and celebrates. We offer fun and unique attractions, world-class touring exhibitions, educational programs, teambuilding activities and private group buyouts.
Large groups. Small groups. Adults. Youth. The options at Union Station are endless. And the memories you'll create here are priceless. Discounted group rates for all attractions and programming apply to groups of 15 or more individuals. This can be made up of both adults and children. The tools on this website are some of the many resources available to help you plan your next visit. Take a look at what Union Station has to offer, then allow us to help customize your visit to your particular needs. We can't wait to see you!
Subscribe to The Next Stop to get the most up-to-date, inside information about what's going on for groups at Union Station. The Next Stop is a monthly email service that will provide members access to updates on group sales news, special offers, upcoming events and much more! After you've registered, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address on file.
Visit the links below to view and download pre-visit materials to help prepare for your upcoming visit.
- Basic Info: Adult | Youth
- Map: Union Station | Science City
- Parking: Map | Bus Driver: Instructions and Directions
- Next Generation Science Standards: K-12
- Missouri Learning Standards: K-12
- Got Science Guides: K-2 Guides and K-2 Answer Key | 3-5 Guides and 3-5 Answer Key | 6-8 Guides and 6-8 Answer Key | 9-12 Guides and 9-12 Answer Key
- BODY WORLDS & The Cycle of Life: Educator Guides
- POMPEII: The Exhibition: Educator Guide
Union Station Visitors: Please be advised, we are undergoing construction projects. Parking and drop-off/pick-up routes may be affected.
Visit UnionStation.org/WesternExpansion for more details. View construction maps here.