Saturday Science Lab
Time - 1 p.m.
Duration - 20 minutes
Reservations - No advance registration is required for these walk-up programs
FREE with admission to the Science Center
Do you have a young scientist in the making? Does your child have a love for biology and science labs? We are excited to offer a hands-on science learning lab this summer that will provide an opportunity for budding scientists to participate in live dissections facilitated by a science center educator.
The science lab is an ideal way for families to roll up their sleeves and experience the wonders of science first-hand!
Programs Offered Spring 2014
- Dissecting a Lamprey - March 29
- Dissecting a Starfish - April 5
- Dissecting Owl Pellets - April 12
- Dissecting a Frog - April 19
- Dissecting a Shrimp - April 26
- Dissecting a Cow Eyeball - May 3
- Dissecting a Fetal Pig - May 10
- Dissecting a Sheep Brain - May 17
- Dissecting a Perch - May 24
Science Center educators may elect to offer additional program start times based upon the size/needs of our guests. This will be communicated by the educator facilitating the workshops.