Science City Volunteer
Science City Front Desk
Volunteer Coordinator and Guest Service Supervisors
To ensure ticketed entry into Science City
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to work with large crowds
- Ability to learn and understand the venue
- Must be approachable with a pleasant demeanor
*Prefer previous customer service experience
New Volunteer Orientation and shadow veteran Science City volunteer at the Front Desk
Front Desk Schedule - Availability depends on need
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00am – 1:30pm; 1:30pm – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Monday (during special days and summer hours): 10:00am – 1:30pm; 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Description of Duties
- Greet Customers as they approach the entrance of Science City.
- Check tickets for date, exchange ticket for wristband (wristband allows guest re-entry into Science City) and record member visits.
- Inform guest of no food or drink policy in Science City.
- Answer questions regarding Union Station and its exhibits.