Planning a group visit is easy with our help! Your entire day with us will be fun, educational and worry free. Enhance your own lesson plans through our unique and fun activities. We have several new exhibits and programs as well as traditional youth favorites for everyone to explore and enjoy. You pick the attractions and programs that best meet your needs, send us the completed reservation form and we take care of the rest. We can’t wait for your next visit!
SCHEDULING YOUR GROUP VISIT
For more detailed information about planning a group visit, refer to our YOUTH GROUP PLANNER (pdf file)
Ready to book your visit? To place a group reservation, complete our YOUTH GROUP RESERVATION FORM
For personal assistance planning your group visit contact Katlyn Baker at email@example.com | 816-460-2093 (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
To schedule a group visit or modify an existing reservation contact Kayla Burns at KBurns@UnionStation.org | 816.460.2283 (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Occasionally, scholarship funding is available for qualifying school groups to visit Union Station attractions. Interested school groups should visit the scholarship links below for more detailed information and to submit the online request.
- SCIENCE CITY EDUCATIONAL FUND
- JACKSON COUNTY ROAD SHOW SCHOLARSHIP
- JACKSON COUNTY FIELD TRIP SCHOLARSHIP
- JOYCE DI DONATO FIELD TRIP SCHOLARSHIP
- Bayer Transportation Scholarship
SCIENCE CITY ON THE ROAD
Keep your children's interest in science thriving. Arrange for our Science City educators to visit your community or school event through our Science City on the Road Shows. These interactive science demonstrations and workshops stimulate interest and introduce basic science concepts in entertaining and memorable ways.
For detailed information about these programs, please refer to our Youth Group Planner which can be found on our Youth Groups page here. To make a reservation for any of our Science City on the Road Shows, complete the ROAD SHOW RESERVATION FORM.
SCIENCE CITY AFTER HOURS
After Hours outings are a great learning opportunity for your group of 50 or more. These programs are designed to create a private, science-fun experience for your group. Programs include Educator-led activities, exploration of Science City and a Planetarium show.
Step 1 - Choose from two programs:
1) SLEEPOVER IN THE CITY, includes all of the activities listed and an overnight stay in the science center. An evening snack and a continental breakfast are also provided during Sleepover In The City.
2) EVENING IN THE CITY, includes all of the listed activities WITHOUT having to stay overnight. An evening snack is included during Evening In The City.
Step 2 - Review program themes, and choose an option:
- Space Exploration: Recommended for Grades 3 & Above
- Cold Science: Recommended for Grades 2 & Above
- Engineering: Recommended for Grades 3 & Above
- Art Science: Recommended for Grades 1 - 4
For detailed information about these programs, please refer to our Youth Group Planner above. To make a reservation for any of our After Hours programs, complete the AFTER HOURS RESERVATION FORM.